PRE ADMISSION PROCESS
Step 1 : Admission Enquiry:
In order to take your interest for admission forward, we request you to visit our campus. Our Admission Counsellor looks forward to welcome you to our campus for a tour and provide details about the School curriculum and extracurricular activities.
You can approach us through mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting on Admission helpline number 9825815678/ 9510932531 (Time: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm)
Parents can also fill the online enquiry form available on our website.
We request you to feel free to interact with our counsellor for any further details.
Step 2 : Registration and Admission Process
The parents willing to take admission are requested to collect admission forms available at the Counsellor office.
Documents to be carried:
- Four latest Passport size photos of the child.
- Two latest passport size photos of the parents.
- Original plus one Self-attested photo copy of students Date of Birth certificate (Issuedby Municipal Corporation or any competent Authority).
- Proof of Residence (Voter ID/ Passport/ Electricity Bill/Ration Card)
- Report Card of the previous class (only needed for admission to class 1 onwards) and
- Original Leaving Certificate (for students seeking admission from class II onwards).